No User Experience without Human Touch
VALU-X is a FinTech company where the data-driven user experience is the core of our developments.
That is what „Bancassurance tailored to your needs“ stands for.
The result is a scalable and modular white label platform – open to all providers, open to all products and services – which is the solution for the precisely tailored marketing of attractive Mehrwert-products.
Our vision is to create a user-centric financial ecosystem for banks Beyond Banking – with added value for all parties concerned
Instead of purely describing account transactions, we derive decision patterns from customer data and use them specifically to connect their life circle events with our Beyond Banking offers
Tailormade to people’s needs.
The people behind VALU-X
(from left to right)
Leon Shutenko: IT Development & Data Intelligence
Monika Schürholz: Marketing & CX
David Furtwängler: Founder & CEO
Goran Mihelcic: Enterprise Architecture & IT Governance
“Entrepreneur by conviction, passionate about the insurance industry”
- Studies of economics at the LMU Munich
- Parallel to studies: Founding of a start-up company for computer-assisted comparison of insurance products.
- Subsequently: management and board positions at large insurance companies in Germany and abroad and finally 13 years as
- Head of the German BNP PARIBAS CARDIF.
- With the foundation of VALU-X, back to the entrepreneurial roots and the realisation of the ambition to set new impulses.
“Decision management is expectation management”
- Scholarship at Georgia University
- Completion of studies in economics in Münster
- Parallel to her studies, founding member of a small fashion company, responsible for marketing and design
- Held leading strategy and management positions at national and international agencies, most recently as Ogilvy Germany managing director and EMEA executive responsible for strategy
- Consultancy spectrum from global blue chip clients, hidden global champions to national market leaders and niche players
“Everybody should learn how to code”.
- First software development at the age of 10, first commercial software development with 19 years.
- Master’s degree in software development and economics
- Various stations from small service companies to large state-owned oil and gas companies
- Range of employment from software developer, ERP financial consultant, project manager to solution architect
“Business & IT in perfect harmony is the key to success”.
- Studies of business informatics with a focus on operations research, Organisation theory and information management at the University of Cologne
- Worked as an IT consultant & founded a software development company and a start-up company
- Consulting and research activities in international industry and research projects
- Accompanying consulting work for start-ups and ongoing doctorate in the field of Enterprise Architecture Management & Entrepreneurship
VALU-X Corporate Structure
VALU-X Systeme GmbH
System supplier to banks, generating income from SaaS.
Allgemeine Schutzbrief Service GmbH
Product provider that compiles Mehrwert-Packages* from various insurance, service and assistance products and takes on the collection of policy premiums.